Saturday, April 18, 2009

procrastination tools



Alright so procrastination is possibly my forte. I could graduate from university with a degree in procrastination. Currently 11PM and I have 2 more lectures to get through but I'm on youtube now drooling over how great John Mayer is and how much I love 'Why Georgia' (and nearly every other song he has out). This video of "Vultures" just makes me want to travel back in time to see him in LA.
He's one of those artists I have to see in concert. On my 'to-do' list along with the other multiple things I want to accomplish in this short life.
Besides youtube clips of John Mayer, I also pride myself in discovering (relatively) unknown music artists. Ok, they probably aren't unknown but unknown to me soo... yah. Like, Meiko or Marie Digby. Stellar songs and even more stellar voices. I wish I could sing like that or even play the guitar so I could just randomly sing (fine that didn't make sense but my point is that, with a guitar, you can practically play any song out there since most songs now are composed with ... the guitar).
Like John Mayer.
Oh. JM, I heart thee.
too bad he's in love with Jennifer Aniston or I could totally be his girlfriend. just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment